Monday, March 12, 2012

South Coast Antiques & Gallery on Government Street in Ocean Springs is Moving!

It has been awhile since I did my last postand this has been because we have been exreamly busy of late.  We moved to a great new home and are still trying to get everything moved in and set up.  I am up to my eyes in boxes and such!

Well, South Coast Antiques & Gallery has been open on Government Street in Ocean Springs for over five years and we will be closing at that location on 17 March.

As for my pottery it I will still be making new pieces and it will be available online through Etys.com.  I can also be reached through this blog.  Please contact me if you have any questions or wish to make a purchase of a piece that is not listed on Etsy.

I am also considering the posiablity of placing some of my works in a better gallery in a major city. I am open to any gallery sugestions at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment