Sunday, March 31, 2013

"The Constant Gardener" Wall Pocket Orchid Planter by Michael W. Moses...Sold

Initial Fired Bisque Ware
 This is a piece of hand sculpted ceramic art pottery, that I started quite a while back and just finally finished last month.  It seems that the last six months has been so busy with relocating the antique shop and moving into a new home that I just have not been getting much pottery done.

I almost always take images of my art works as they progress.  I do this so I can have a permanent visual record of the development of each piece and also so that I can show people the different stages that my pottery goes through from start to finish.  Here are some of the progressional images of this new Wall Pocket / Orchid Planter
Painted and Selectively Glazed
After Final Firing

Side View
Painted and Selectively Glazed

After Final Firing


Signed Back
 For further information on this work of ceramic art pottery please visit me at Etsy



No comments:

Post a Comment