Monday, November 21, 2011

Getting Ready for Black Friday at South Coast Antiques & Gallery

Some people are avoiding the Black Friday  crowds by starting early this year at South Coast Antiques & Gallery. Today I sold three pieces of my pottery. I had two people that have on a number of occasions purchased pieces of my art pottery come to the shop and spend a bit of time visiting and deciding which works that they wanted. When the dust finally settled they had made in my opinion three really excellent choices. The Golden Triangle Bowl Alien Artifact, The Unfolding (Alien Inscription Bowl), and the Spider Web Matrix, Tree Frog Vase. After which I went out and had a great Red Fish dinner at a local restaurant. Over all a very nice day I must say.
Happy Patron Holding her latest Acquisition!

For more information on the above pictured piece The Unfolding (Alien Inscription Bowl) check out my posts
Sunday, April 3, 2011 and Saturday, April 23, 2011.

The Unfolding (Alien Inscription Bowl)by Michael W. Moses


Spider Web Matrix, Tree Frog Vase by Michael W. Moses

The Golden Triangle Bowl Alien Artifact by Michael W. Moses

The Golden Triangle Bowl Alien Artifact Interior by Michael W. Moses

No comments:

Post a Comment