Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Michael W. Moses New Year Greetings and The Peaceful Gulf Coast Life!


Wishing everyone a very joyous and prosperous New Year! 
2013 was a nice year for me.  I did not have anything earthshaking happen, either good nor bad.  

 It was a year in which my heart and mind were filled with an almost serenity that I have rarely encountered in my life.  I must admit that I did less pottery, less art, and just flat out less of everything in 2013.  And even a bit less weight, which is of course not a bad thing.  My brain is now reeling with all manner of new and exciting things to do in 2014!  

I have a bunch of old pottery to finish and I have tons of new ideas that I just can not wait to start.   Who knows I might even do a few painting....I have not done any painting in a very long time.

Living on the Gulf Coast has made me slow down a little and take things at just a bit more relaxed.  No real hustle or bustle here.  I know that I make this place sound like the land bountiful, but it is for the most part an area where things just seem to move at a different, quieter pace.

I hope that the upcoming year will be full of love, happiness, and prosperity for you and your family and friends.  I hope that 2014 will be as full of peacefulness for you as 2013 was for me.

With hope and love to all,
Michael W. Moses
Art Ceramicist
Ocean Springs,
Mississippi

No comments:

Post a Comment