Friday, July 4, 2014

SOLD! Michael W. Moses' First Three Pieces of Ceramic Art Pottery at "Persnickety" of Madison, MS

Well, just to update a bit. If you were interested in the following three pieces of my ceramic art pottery you are to late.  All three pieces have already been sold at "Persnickety" of Madison, MS! All three works sold on the same day that we did the initial installation. Not bad for a first day at a new location.  See also my previous blog entry to see these pieces in situ in their case at "Persnickety".

 Orange Blue Mellon Bowl by Michael W. Moses


Yellow Red Dot Tea Cup and Stand by Michael W. Moses


Yellow Red Dragon Fruit Pod Vase by Michael W. Moses

I would like to invite the purchaser to submit photos of these pieces once the have been placed in their new home, to me, and I will include them on this blog as an update to this post.

Also just to inform you, I have some new pieces that are fresh out of the kiln and I will be posting some images of them during the up coming week. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment