Friday, December 3, 2010

New Ceramic Art Pottery by Michael W. Moses

This is my first post on this new blog.  I'm Michael W, Moses, an artist and antique dealer living in Ocean Springs, Mississippi.  Myself and my business Partner William Murphy have a shop that we call South Coast Antiques & Gallery at 1013 Government Street.

Here are some images that show a few of my newer pieces of ceramic art. These pieces are available through South Coast Antiques & Gallery in Oceans Springs, MS.

This is a blue pod vase called "Pod 323"



This is what I call "My Forbidden Fruits of Love Vase.
This spider is a little black enameled metal one that I permanently
attached after the final firing.  It is also set with five glowing
vintage rhinestones.
    






This is a small bowl that is titled "EEEEWWW! Save Us From the Oil!"
The poor little star fish has found a nasty spot of oil!


No comments:

Post a Comment