Thursday, December 23, 2010



Well, I thought I would feature this work of cermanic art today. I call this piece Still Life, Plate with Artifacts.  This is one in a series of pieces that I have made over the years that are designed to represent ancient alien artifacts. I love the idea of what the remains of other worldly civilizations would look like. Just to think about it seems a very exciting thing to me. So it is just so great to be able to bring some of my imagined artifacts to life in all the glory of three dimensions. It is now on display in our shop and retails for $278.



As an up date, this hole that the town was left by the workers on Government street was left as pictured for two full days after I took this image. It was then covered.  It took that long for the town to bother with it.  As I stated in my blog post on  December 20, 2010,Safety first is always the motto here in Ocean Springs!


No comments:

Post a Comment