Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How Michael W. Moses is Ushering in the New Year

The New Year is here and I am celebrating it with a bit of a bug of some nature. I did not go into the shop today or yesterday. I have been trying to sleep my way through the aches and chills! It has been a real drag. Sure hope that it is about over. I just have way to much to do to be laid out by illness!

Here's a pod vase that I did a while back. It is one of my reoccurring forms. The interior of this one is encrusted with a treasure trove of vintage jewels!  With pieces like this, I have to make certain that the spots where the rhinestones are to be secured are free of underglaze or glaze.  They will not secure permanently if the spots where they are to be placed are not raw bisque.



No comments:

Post a Comment