Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tattoo Print The Master's Hands by Michael W. Moses at South Coast Antiques & Gallery in Ocean Springs, MS

With all the talk about Tattooed pottery in my last post I thought I would post one of my prints that I did back in the summer. An old buddy of mine that was stationed with me many years ago in panama had came for a visit to the Gulf Coast. We went over to Gulfport and we stopped in at Jack & Diane's Tattooing. My friend decided to get a tattoo and I having my camera with me took some pictures. I took one of the images of Jack tattooing my friend and did a bit of touch up work to it and made a great print. I call this image "The Master's Hands". Signed prints are $24.95 plus $6.95  S&H and are available through South Coast Antiques & Gallery in Ocean Springs, MS.

No comments:

Post a Comment