Sunday, March 13, 2011

Michael W. Moses has an Evening at CoastCon Science Fiction Convention

I spent Saturday evening at the34th annual CoastCon Science Fiction Convention in Biloxi, MS.  It was held at the Mississippi Coast  Convention Center.  This years theme was "Zombies" !  So I put on my best zombie and off we went. 

Michael W. Moses Zombified.
After a Long  Day Working at South Coast Antiques & Gallery

We did not get there until a bit before 6:00 pm. We had a very busy day at the shop!  I  was a bit disappointed to find out  once I arrived that I was apparently the only zombie there in costume!  I had hoped that I would be able to find a small group of about twenty or so zombies that I could hang out with and we could just mindlessly zombie around all over the place, but alas,  it was just not meant to be. So I just zombied around and had a great time being photographed and lurking about.  


Being Attacked by a Zombie Hunter!
It Seems This Happens Every Time

I was able to do a quick run through the merchants room and I attended the costume contest.  I also saw the talented  Baklava Bellydance group.

Michael W. Moses Doing a Number with the Baklava Bellydance group
I Love Baklava!
Then I took a few images. Very few. I spent more time being photographed than taking photographs.  I then spent a bit of time talking with friends. After which a group of  us went out for a bite at the Kings Buffet Chinese restaurant.in Biloxi. Over all I had a fairly nice evening out. 


Back to doing pottery today!









No comments:

Post a Comment