Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Queen's Tears Bromeliad Billbergia Nutans in Green Blue Dotted Bulb Vase by Michael W. Moses

The other day I noticed that my Queen's Tears Bromeliad (Billbergia Nutans) is in bloom once more so I clipped three off and put them in one of my ceramic art pottery vases. This particular Green Blue Dotted Bulb Vase is a favorite of mine. It is just perfect for displaying so many different flowers. I was so pleased with the over all effect from this arrangement that I took my camera and fired off a few shots. This is one that I particularly liked.  The colors of the flowers make it look as of I had specifically chosen these colors to match the flowers.


I featured this same vase on my May 31, 2011 blog post showing it with a totally different type of flower.
This vase and the Queen's Tears blossoms are currently on display at our main counter at South Coast Antiques & Gallery in Ocean Springs, MS.  They will be in bloom (with any luck) for about the next three or four days, so if you are in the area stop by and have a look at them up close and in person.

Prints of this image available.

No comments:

Post a Comment